Skip to main content

Full text of "Emails between Donald Duckworth and LA City re Westchester BID 2015"

See other formats

Re: FW: FW: GNC 7533 Westchester Village

Subject: Re: FW: FW: GNC 7533 Westchester Village
From: Fred Sutton <fred.sutton@lacity.org>

Date: 11/04/2015 01:10 PM

To: Miki Payne <Miki@hbdrollinger.com>

CC: "duckworth.donald@gmail.com" <duckworth.donald@gmail.com>

Hi Miki,

Are we talking about the greater CDO issues or GNC issue in particular? I spoke
with the sign coordinator for GNC to get background. I have personal thoughts on
a way forward on the GNC issue but I need to speak with planning as well as see
the three locations of the sign. My understanding is there will be two GNC signs
and a third was rejected off of 89th street.

Tricia Keane has been in contact with Kevin Kellier in the Mayor's office in
regards to this and I am to speak with her more in depth on the issue later this
week. The CDO push did not die with Chris leaving. Feel free to give me a ring.

Kind regards,

Logo5-web.

Frederick Sutton

Field Deputy: Westchester, Playa Del Rey & Playa Vista
Councilmember Mike Bonin
City of Los Angeles

310-568-8772 | www.llthdistrict.com

£3

Sign Up for Mike's Email Updates

Download the City of Los Angeles MyLA311 app for smartphones!

Android Downloa

MyLA311 links Angelenos with the services and information they need to enjoy their city, beautify their community and stay connected with
their local government. With MyLA311, City of Los Angeles information and services are just a few taps away.

On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 12:09 PM, Miki Payne < Miki@hbdrollinger. com > wrote:

Hi Fred,

Any idea whether or not we can help GNC with getting approval for this sign?

Miki

1 of 4

08/15/2018 09:46 AM